AUDIXI 10 BHFREF: 10000204
Basic Diagnostic Audiometer with High Frequency
- Via air conduction -10 to 120dB HL
- 11 frequencies and 7 HF frequencies
- Masking: narrowband or wideband
- Automatically tonal audiometry (Hughson-Westlake)
- Transducers Plug & Play system
- Automated calibration system
- Via bone conduction tonal -10 a 70db HL (9 frequencies)
- Incorporation of High Frequency tests tonal -10 to 100 dB HL
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED: Patient response switch. Power supply. Ethernet cable (network). DD450 headphones. BT71W Bone vibrator.
OPTIONS: Over threshold software option: SiSi & Weber tests. Patient microphone. Insert earphones. Operator headset. Free field speakers. Connections: Wifi and/or Bluetooth (USB). Battery. Carrying bag.