AUDIXI 10 CHFREF: 10000206
Advanced Diagnostic Audiometer with High Frequency
- Via air conduction -10 to 120dB HL
- 11 frequencies and 7 HF frequencies
- Masking: narrowband or wideband
- Automatically tonal audiometry (Hughson-Westlake)
- Transducers Plug & Play system
- Automated calibration system
- Via bone conduction tonal -10 a 70db HL (9 frequencies)
- Speech audiometry: SRT, WRS, UCL, MCL (sources: direct and/or recorded voice (CD, MP3 / FLAC / Wav))
- Incorporation of High Frequency tests tonal -10 to 100 dB HL
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED: Patient response switch. Power supply. Ethernet cable (network). DD450 headphones. BT71W bone vibrator. Patient microphone. Operator headset.
OPTIONS: Over threshold software option: SiSi & Weber tests. Insert earphones. Free field speakers. Connections: Wifi and/or Bluetooth (USB). Battery. Carrying bag.