Calibration ServiceREF: 10015801
The new calibration system allows the Audixi 10 be fully operational.
It is not necessary to send it to the manufacturer for maintenance and calibration operations.
We offer an innovative calibration system that makes its use and maintenance easy and inexpensive by providing, in addition, a wide range of additional services to help you meet your control needs:
- Calibration with traceability to international standards
- Comprehensive management (via Internet) at different levels, including the various tasks required for the control of your equipment
- Collection and delivery of transducers
- Calibration advice
- Re-calibration deadline notification
- Acoustics: transducers (headphones and bone vibrators)
- Electrical: audiometer
- on the one hand, the transducers are calibrated in acoustic signal with the regulatory tools in the laboratory of KIVERSAL and,
- on the other hand, an electric calibrator is provided to automatically calibrate the audiometer on the electrical signal in situ.